It’s reportedly the World’s richest game. For Aston Villa, it’s more than that!
All eyes will be on Wembley on Saturday afternoon and here is all that you need to know.
Ticket offices open 1 pm
Hospitality doors open 2 pm
Stadium doors open at 3 pm with access via the following turnstiles:
- Level 1 – H / J / M / N
- Level 2 – Club Wembley Main & West
- Level 5 – K / L / P
Team warm-ups 4.10 pm – 4.40 pm
Kick-off 5 pm
Scheduled match finish 6.45 pm subject to extra time and penalties
The following pubs have been designated for Aston Villa.
- The Green Man, Dagmar Avenue, Wembley, HA9 8DF
- Blue Room 53 Wembley Hill Road, Wembley, HA9 8BE
- Liquor Station 379 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AA
- JJ Moons 397 High Road, Wembley, HA9 7DT
- Thirsty Eddie’s 412 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AH
- Masti 576 – 582 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AA
- Flannery’s 610 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AF
- Station 31 (Speakeasy) 299 -303 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BD
- The Corner House (Mannions) 313 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BA
- The Arch 324 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 8LL
- Fusilier 652 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA0 2HA
- The Copper Jug 10 The Broadway, Wembley, HA9 8JU
- Moore Spice Wembley Retail Park, Unit 2, Engineers Way, HA9 0EH
In addition, the Events Pad within the Stadium complex (next to London Designer Outlet) will be a Villa zone – open between 12 and 4 pm.
FLAGS & BANNERS
You may bring a flag or banner into the ground WITHOUT permission from Wembley Stadium if:
- The flag/banner is smaller than 250cm in size at the widest or longest point
- It does not have an attached flagpole
- In the case of an attached flagpole, it is made from wood and plastic only and is no longer than 1 metre in length and 1cm in diameter
- There is no advertising or commercial message on the flag
- It does not contain any abusive or defamatory message
- Flagpoles made of metal are not permitted inside the stadium, no matter what size or length of the flag/pole is
- If your flag/banner does not come under the above points, and have not gained permission from Wembley Stadium, the flag may be confiscated at the turnstiles and refused entry
You will NEED permission from Wembley Stadium if any of the following applies:
- Flag/banner is larger than 250cm in size at the widest or longest point
- Upon seeking permission, you must supply the following:
- Submit an official request via help.wembleystadium.com/support/home
- A photo showing the whole of the flag
- A photo showing any flagpole connected
- The actual size of the flag
- A valid, in date fire certificate, in English with the appropriate stamps of authority (this is preferable but not mandatory)
PLEASE NOTE – THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS OF OVERSIZED FLAGS IS MIDDAY THURSDAY 24TH MAY; ANY APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THIS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DECLINED.
If you arrive at Wembley Stadium and your flag differs in any way from the photographed or described flag, your flag may be confiscated at the turnstiles and refused entry into the Stadium.
Wembley Stadium reserves the right to remove any flags if they are deemed to be causing an issue during the match.
GETTING INTO WEMBLEY STADIUM
- There will be enhanced security searches in place and Wembley Stadium advises:
- You must arrive at the stadium no later than 1 hour prior to kick-off
- Do not bring any bags and all bags will be searched regardless of size
- To be aware of prohibited items – a full list of prohibited items can be found here at Wembley Stadium – Ground Regulations.
- Re-usable sports bottles are not permitted into the Stadium
- Vuvuzelas/airhorns are not permitted into the Stadium
- Musical instruments can be permitted entry to the stadium as long as they are approved by EFL and Wembley in advance of matchday meeting guidelines
- If you are wishing to bring instruments to the match you must first notify the club who in turn will submit a request to the EFL
All non-official instruments will be refused entry nor will be permitted on level 5 of Wembley Stadium or hospitality boxes
HELP IN & AROUND WEMBLEY STADIUM
There will be a dedicated team of ‘Connectors’ to ensure you have a positive and memorable experience. They will be conveniently located throughout the venue and at Wembley Park station wearing bright yellow. This team are in place to provide support and ensure that you can locate your seat, gate or transport hub. If you need to seek advice or assistance on the day, please locate a Connector.
There will be an accessible shuttle operating between Wembley Park Tube Station and Wembley Stadium that can be utilised by any person with high needs. Wheelchair users, families with young children or anyone with difficulty walking long distances are encouraged to utilise this service. The shuttle will be operational from 1:30 pm.
Young Person Wristbands
As a safeguarding service, Wembley Stadium provides ‘Young Visitor Wristbands’ to assist in the event of a lost child. To collect a young visitor wristband please visit your nearest information point.
Should you leave the Stadium, you will not be allowed to re-enter, unless under exceptional circumstances such as on medical grounds. Please seek the support of a safety steward if this situation arises.
- Wembley Park Tube – 5 mins walk from the stadium
(Metropolitan Line direct to Baker Street /
Jubilee Line direct to Baker Street and Bond Street)
- Wembley Central Tube – 15 mins walk from the stadium
(Bakerloo Line direct to Marylebone, Baker Street and Oxford Circus)
- Wembley Stadium Station – 5 mins walk from the stadium
(Chiltern Railways direct to London Marylebone)
Please note that there may be some minor disruptions across the London Underground on matchday. Please be sure to plan your journey in advance via https://tfl.gov.uk/plan-a-journey/
There is a planned closure on the Northern Line between Charing Cross/Moorgate and Mill Hill East/Hampstead/High Barnet, as well as planned closures on London
Overground and TfL Rail. Please check before you travel and make appropriate arrangements around these closures.
As it is a bank holiday weekend, there is also disruption on the national rail network – please check with your train company.
National Express coach tickets can be booked by visiting National Express or by calling 08717 81 81 81.
Limited parking spaces are available at the stadium and can be booked in advance via Wembley Official Parking to guarantee your parking space.
Blue badge parking is available to purchase via Wembley Official Parking.