Since our formation in 2001, we have had a number of achievements:
- The magnificent William McGregor statue is a testimony to the power of Aston Villa supporters. Your donations have made our idea into reality.
- The William McGregor grave restoration and rededication is another fitting tribute to our great club heritage.
- Donations for the War Memorial plaque came via the Aston Villa Supporters’ Trust on behalf of a campaign launched on Heroes and Villains.
- The Manifesto for Change was written by the Supporters’ Trust and was discussed with the Club and the then CEO, Bruce Langham.
- We have been a regular attendee at the Supporter Consultation Group.
- AGM’s with Aston Villa CEO’s and key staff to give supporters a chance to question them.
- Application made to make Villa Park an Asset of Community Value.
- Ongoing meetings with FSF regarding an introduction of a safe standing area
Attended all national FSF meetings in London to secure a away ticket pricing cap.
Wembley tickets for Liverpool F.A Cup semi-final, balloted to members.
Two season tickets at Villa Park balloted for each home game, to members.
Regular, active media work.
Appointment of Ian Taylor, Andy Gray, Shaun Teale, Benjamin Zephinah, Mervyn King, Nigel Kennedy and Jonny Gould as AVST Patrons.
Season Ticket price proposal.
Local community integration with football training sessions organised for local youngsters with Andy Blair.
And of course, we have built a positive and constructive relationship with the Club’s Board of Directors, past and present, so that we can discuss frankly the views of supporters.
We are currently working on a number of projects and actions, so please join us to make more positive contributions in the future!