The following terms apply to being an affiliate:
1. As an affiliate, you will not receive any voting rights on Trust issues; these apply to paid Trust membership. However, a member based supporter club could join on a company membership to receive voting rights.
2. The largest supporter groups will be asked to become a Co-Opted member of the Trust Board and to send a nominee to represent them at these Board meetings (to ensure that the Trust’s activities are being conducted for the benefit of the Villa community).
3. Your details will be stored on our membership database and your email address will be added to our MadMimi email marketing tool to enable us to send you communications.
4. We have requested your date of birth to ensure that the contact representing the affiliates members is aged 16 and over.
5. We have requested the volume of members in the affiliate so that we can demonstrate the size of the collective fan base we are representing in dialogue with the Club, with the press or national bodies.
6. The details of the affiliate will be published on our website (Affiliate name, contact name, role, affiliate website, facebook page and twitter address where provided). The contacts address, mobile and email address will not be published unless we receive permission from the contact by email.
7. By selecting email opt-in and by submitting your application, you have agreed for the Trust to contact you on a regular basis. Where you wish to be removed from our database, then please email us at [email protected]
We look forward to working with you. Please affiliate to the Aston Villa Supporters’ Trust.