At the annual general meeting held on 2 March 2017, at Villa Park, Birmingham all the resolutions below were duly passed. Resolutions 1 through to 8 were passed as ordinary resolutions and resolution 9 as a special resolution. Thank you to all those members who either attended in person or submitted their preferences in advance of the meeting.
- To approve the Financial Statements for the year ended 31st December 2015.
- To approve the membership subscriptions as determined by the Society Board.
- To re-elect Peter Warrilow as Director of the Society.
- To re-elect Mo Razzaq as Director of the Society.
- To re-elect Stuart Griffin as Director of the Society.
- To elect Karl Bowater as Director of the Society.
- To elect Keith Mallett as Director of the Society.
- To re-elect Joe Al-Khayat as Company Secretary of the Society.
- To approve the non-requirement to conduct an audit for the accounts covering the financial year ending on 31st December 2016 and to re-appoint an independent examiner.
Following the AGM, the AVST Board now consists of Peter Warrilow, Mo Razzaq, Simon Goodyear, Neil James, Steve Griffin, Kris Carr, Howard Hodgson, Joe Al-Khayat, Karl Bowater and Keith Mallett. Board positions will be confirmed at the next Board meeting.
The Trust would also like to thank David Michael and Tony Barnes for their services to the Trust. Both have stepped down from the Board. David was National Liaison Director and will continue to champion supporter issues via his award-winning blog My Old Man Said. Tony was responsible for Finance & Administration and was instrumental in setting up the Trust.
Thank you again to all our members for their continued support.