Well, the FA Cup Final is less than 2 days away! Are you excited yet and not sleeping!?
For the semi-final, we did an essential guide on getting to Wembley. Hopefully you have your travel sorted by now, but if not, then check out the train and tube option.
The London Designer Outlet is just near Wembley Stadium – there are a number of places to eat, so family can eat and enjoy the build up within proximity of Wembley Way. They’ve even posted a nice FA Cup graphic on their site!
The split for pubs is as follows:
- The Green Man, Dagmar Avenue, Wembley, HA9 8DF
- Blue Room, 53 Wembley Hill Road, Wembley, HA9 8BE
- Liquor Station, 379 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AA
- JJ Moons, 397 High Road, Wembley, HA9 7DT
- Thirsty Eddie’s, 412 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AH
- Masti, 576 – 582 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AA
- Flannery’s, 610 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AF
- Station 31 (Speakeasy), 299 -303 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BD
- The Corner House (Mannions), 313 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BA
- Fusilier, 652 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA0 2HA
- The Copper Jug, 10 The Broadway, Wembley, HA9 8JU
- Powerleague, Olympic Way, Wembley
Remember, outside Wembley vicinity, there are social clubs and football clubs who welcome Villa supporters such as at Ruislip or with the game starting at 5.30pm, enjoy sometime in central London before heading in on the tube.
Not at Wembley?
We understand that Boxxed in Birmingham is having a large screen showing in the absence of one at Villa Park.
Whatever you are doing – at Wembley or back home or at your local pub – stay safe and enjoy the day! Up the Villa!