To become a member of the Supporters’ Trust, you will be required to accept the terms and conditions of membership. By completing the financial transaction of payment, you have agreed in full to the terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- Voting is only available to individuals who are aged 16 and over. We have requested your date of birth to ensure that we are processing voting memberships correctly.
- Each member will receive one share only of £1 and will be entitled to one vote per resolution raised at any general meeting. The share issued to the member is not transferable to any other person, firm or corporate body.
- Any contribution received by the Trust from a member will be held in common for the benefit of all members and will be used to meet the objectives of the Trust. Contributions made (whether in the form of the annual subscription or donations of money) are not a financial investment, and cannot be refunded to the member once the transfer has been made.
- As a non-profit making organisation, no financial return, whether in the form of interest or a distribution of profits, will be made to its members.
- On winding up or dissolution of the Trust, any surpluses will be transferred to a sporting charity or charities within the Area and/or one of more societies established for the benefit of the community.
- The data contained in the application form to become a member will be held, analysed and used by the Trust Board and Executive Board solely for the purposes of the Aston Villa Supporters’ Trust, and may be shared with Aston Villa Football Club to obtain Lions Club benefits, such as match day tickets.
- This data will be transferred to electronic media such as an online membership database and your email address may be added to online email marketing tools to enable us to send you communications efficiently. As defined in the Rules of the Trust, prescribed data on members will be publicly available at the Trust’s registered office.
- Membership status is governed by the Rules of the Aston Villa Supporters’ Trust.