We are delighted to announce this evening that we will be holding a prize draw for our paid members where a pair of tickets to the FA Cup semi-final against Liverpool will be given to the lucky member!
The tickets have been generously donated by Howard Hodgson, AVST’s Marketing Director, and will be handed to the member at Wembley before the big game on Sunday 19th April. The draw will take place on the evening of Wednesday 15th April using the paid membership database as at that date.
So, if you have given up all hope of getting tickets to Villa’s first appearance at Wembley for 5 years, then sign up now to join the Aston Villa Supporters’ Trust (starting at £5 per annum). Membership not only gets you in the draw to win 2 top grade Wembley tickets for the eagerly anticipated FA Cup semi final, but you will become an active part of a democratic supporter organisation representing your voice including invitations to question Villa’s CEO Tom Fox and other benefits as we announce them.
Already got a ticket to Wembley? Then still join today and if you are the winner, then you can nominate friends and family to take these tickets or “upgrade” to these seats.
Already a member? Then spread the word to your friends and family to join today so that they also have this fantastic opportunity of winning our prize draw.
Good luck! UTV!
Terms of the paid member prize draw:
- Paid members only will be entered into the prize draw.
- The paid membership database will be taken as at 6pm on Wednesday 15th April. Members will need to have paid their subscription by 6pm on Wednesday 15th April to be entered into the draw.
- Paid members will be automatically entered into this prize draw.
- The winner of the prize draw will be notified by email held on the membership database and will be requested to nominate by email who they wish the tickets to go to.
- The 2 nominated names will make their own arrangements to travel to Wembley. Tickets will be handed over in person by Howard Hodgson prior to the game at Wembley Stadium (time and location to be arranged). A photograph of the handover will be taken for use in AVST publicity.
- The tickets handed over are not for resale and must be used by the nominated names.
- No AVST Executive Board member will be included in the prize draw.